-
Thanks for reply mzilikazi,
I am trying to do an Install but Windoze wont let me partition the disc. I think its something to do with the OEM install procedure from the install discs from what I can see I think it allocates all the disk to windows. I have a copy of win 98se and I plucking up courage to wipe the disc and install this so I can split the partition
PJ
edit I got it from the INTEL site
Similar Threads
-
By Florinux in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-08-2005, 05:07 AM
-
By pcbbc in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-11-2005, 07:42 PM
-
By blackx in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-25-2004, 12:10 AM
-
By xd2 in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-15-2003, 07:19 PM
-
By MeglaW in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-04-2003, 04:29 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$155.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$298.00

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

TWO (2) Firewalla Gold Pro Devices - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$1444.00

Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99