-
Thanks for reply mzilikazi,
I am trying to do an Install but Windoze wont let me partition the disc. I think its something to do with the OEM install procedure from the install discs from what I can see I think it allocates all the disk to windows. I have a copy of win 98se and I plucking up courage to wipe the disc and install this so I can split the partition
PJ
edit I got it from the INTEL site
Similar Threads
-
By Florinux in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-08-2005, 05:07 AM
-
By pcbbc in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-11-2005, 07:42 PM
-
By blackx in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-25-2004, 12:10 AM
-
By xd2 in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-15-2003, 07:19 PM
-
By MeglaW in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-04-2003, 04:29 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Lot Of 8 Micron 8GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V-RE2-11 ECC REG Server Ram MTA18ASF1G72PDZ-2G6
$210.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Micron 64GB (32GB x2) DDR5-5600 JEDEC DIMM Workstation Memory (Innodisk branded)
$895.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

LOT OF 6 Samsung 64GB 4DRx4 PC4-2666V M386A8K40BM2-CTD6Q Server RAM
$1799.99

NEW IN BOX - Corsair Vengeance RGB 32gb (2x16gb) DDR6200 CL36 CMH32GX5M2B6200C3
$550.00

LOT OF 27-Mixed Lot of 8GB (27x8GB=216GB TOTAL) PC3L-12800R ECC REG Server RAM
$99.99