What exactly does net-time do?
Hello,
I would like to use knoppix for my internet cafe'. I am using NET-TIME server V1.41. Is there a utility or software for Knoppix that will do the same job?
I really would like to switch to knoppix!!! Linux is great!!!
Thanks
What exactly does net-time do?
It is a software that I use in my internet cafe' to count minutes in the computers for my customers. It is a minutes counter!
Its an SNTP server from:Originally Posted by eadz
http://www.han-soft.com/nettime.php
Do you have a link as the software I found is a SNTP server not internet timer software.Originally Posted by xaviers2002
Yes: http://nettimesoftware.com/productserver.html
Here it is. Thanks fo your help.

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$305.01
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99