-
Senior Member
registered user
I just recently tried to setup several nodes with clusterKNOPPIX 3.6 CDs and the cheatcode "knoppix toram." If I boot normally from CD (no cheats) or from hdd (after knoppix-installer + setting up mfs) openmosixviewer can see all the nodes and all the migration. If I use toram, I only see the local node, sometimes I see a remote node in red.... Is there a fix for this?
TIA,
AJG
Similar Threads
-
By knight28974 in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-13-2005, 08:34 PM
-
By rvg in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-24-2004, 11:33 PM
-
By plener in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-11-2004, 01:53 AM
-
By gordonzero in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-21-2004, 01:08 AM
-
By deathmas in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-28-2004, 09:07 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99

DEFECTIVE IBM SYSTEM X3530 M4 7160AC1 Server 2INTEL XEON E52430L 0 80GB G3D
$142.50

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

IBM 02YC027 Seagate ST2400MM0129 2.4TB 10K SAS 12Gb/s 2.5" Server Hard Drive
$200.00

Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE
$295.00

IBM Power S824 12Bay 4U Server - 2x Power8 CPU, 512GB DDR4, MT: 8286-42A
$1731.00

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs
$49.99