-
My brother has the same issue. Here's what I ended up doing. Copied them to a flash drive from my other computer and then dropped them on the desktop on my laptop. I then skipped the search and did the second browse option. It found them and appeared to have accepted and loaded them. I then used the console commands to mount the drive that I found elsewhere in this forum (mount -t captive-ntfs /dev/hdX /mnt/hdX) and it appeared to have mounted the drive with the captive-ntfs driver. My problem now is though is I get access denied errors and I'm not sure if its because it still isn't loaded right or if its an NTFS permissions error. This laptop is a work laptop and though I am a local administrator on it, we have the file system locked down so that the only place our users can save is the server folder. Does the captive-ntfs driver respect NTFS permissions?
Similar Threads
-
By harry66 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-30-2005, 05:03 PM
-
By itaydagani in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-02-2005, 12:53 AM
-
By r204d in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-14-2005, 02:22 AM
-
By terminator in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-12-2004, 10:52 PM
-
By guillaumecote in forum Ideas
Replies: 15
Last Post: 04-21-2004, 10:38 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50

lOT OF 4 SKhynix 8GB (4 x 8GB =32GB) HMA41GR7MFR8N-TF 2R8 PC4-2133P DDR4 MEMORY
$89.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

SK Hybix 16GBx16 (256GB kit) 2Rx8 PC4-2933Y RDIMM RAM
$1200.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Dell Precision 3541 Laptop i5-9300H 2.4GHz 256GB SSD 16GB RAM Win 11 Pro
$189.99

Microsoft Windows 11 Home 64-Bit USB Flash Drive + Key Retail Box - Original
$39.88