I had troubles mounting NTFS-captive as well. I copied the essential drivers myself, but still I got some error message "disc is dirty etc. etc."Originally Posted by joehtg
I had troubles mounting NTFS-captive as well. I copied the essential drivers myself, but still I got some error message "disc is dirty etc. etc."Originally Posted by joehtg

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Vintage ECS Micro-ATX Desktop Case | Beige/Dark Grey | *READ*
$80.00
Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
Apple Macintosh Boot Disk System [1.0 - 8.0] 400/800k/1.4 Floppy for Vintage Mac
$14.75
Vintage Tandy Color Computer Print Master Software Manual & Floppy Disk Binder
$38.00
Macromedia Director 5 Power Macintosh Vintage 1996 Software CD Manuals Big Box
$59.99
Vintage 1986 Goldenrod Research Corp CP/M Desktop Computer Syste w/Keyboard
$350.00
Vintage Toshiba Satellite 4090XDVD Intel Celeron 400Mhz Retro - Powers up Cards
$57.59