I have already partitioned my hdrive would like to put /home and / root on different partitions but the installer only seems to allow you to specify the root partition.
Did I miss something?![]()
I have already partitioned my hdrive would like to put /home and / root on different partitions but the installer only seems to allow you to specify the root partition.
Did I miss something?![]()

Vintage S-100 California Computer Systems cards Z80 cpu + ADS PromBlaster
$895.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00
Vintage 1983-87 Macintosh System Tools 3.5 Floppy Disk Version 2.0.1 690-6023-B
$38.00
Vintage Coach Signature Embossed Leather Tobacco Tablet E-Reader Case 8”
$79.99
Vintage Heritage Leather Laptop/Binder Bag W/ Calculator - All Original Mint Con
$32.00
Vintage Apple IIgs 3.5” & 5.25” Floppy Disk Drives A9M0106 A9M0107 Untested
$115.00
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99