There must be 100 posts (probably many more) about dual booting xp & Knoppix. Try the windows forum.
I have no clue on how to install Knoppix 3.4 to the hard drive. I have a 60gb hard drive with Windows XP & a 10gb hard drive with nothing on it. I know how to boot the cd to the desktop. I started this boot command sudo knoppix-installer and then i'm lost. I want to keep Windows XP also for right now until I figure out Knoppix. So any help please if you can be detail because I don't know what I doing right now. I'm trying to learn from doing searches so I am trying.
There must be 100 posts (probably many more) about dual booting xp & Knoppix. Try the windows forum.
Did you format the other drive for linux ext3. Make sure in the knoppix installer you hit the space bar when you highlight your choice. The dot has to be on your choice in between the parenthesis. Try beginner install. Good luck.
Just to clarify, JerryD, search the entire forum - not just the windows forum. The windows forum is less than a month old. I doubt that it has as many as 100 posts total yet.Originally Posted by mzilikazi

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75
Firewalla Gold Pro - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$680.00
Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC
$115.00
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50