-
Hdd Install No Clue
I have no clue on how to install Knoppix 3.4 to the hard drive. I have a 60gb hard drive with Windows XP & a 10gb hard drive with nothing on it. I know how to boot the cd to the desktop. I started this boot command sudo knoppix-installer and then i'm lost. I want to keep Windows XP also for right now until I figure out Knoppix. So any help please if you can be detail because I don't know what I doing right now. I'm trying to learn from doing searches so I am trying.
Similar Threads
-
By pterandon in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-02-2005, 05:57 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

Seagate Constellation ES.3 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | ST2000NM0033
$40.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Seagate ST4000NM0034 Enterprise 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s HDD v4
$39.00

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99

HGST HUS726060ALE610 0F23001 6TB HDD 3.5" SATA 6Gb/s 7.2K Hard Drive (V6315)
$61.56

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99

Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99