-
Senior Member
registered user
A lock on some files. No permission.
When I try to edit my lilo.conf file I cant do it because I don't have permission. I was in it before and now I can't get into it. How do I unlock or give myself permission?
I tried su from root and it said no server connection. Something about X host. This error message comes up when at root.
kdesu kwrite lilo.conf
Error: Check if you have read access to this file. This error comes up when I try it with an editor.
Similar Threads
-
By madscene in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-10-2005, 12:15 AM
-
By sbratton in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-29-2004, 09:07 PM
-
By bhavin in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-18-2004, 11:16 AM
-
By Damon in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-27-2003, 11:32 PM
-
By mabhatter in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-25-2003, 06:49 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lot of 10 /16GB DDR4 laptop RAM
$500.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99

Samsung Planet First 8GB 2Rx4 PC3-10600R
$341.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$489.96

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99