Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Eject cd

  1. #1
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    92

    Eject cd

    Hey,

    I would like Knoppix to never eject my cd, I would like to be able to reboot knoppix remotly anytime and have it boot right back into knoppix...

    Any idea of how I could do this? I'm sure there's a file that I would modify or something... I have no problem remastering to fix this.

    Thanks,

    - Ambrose

  2. #2
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Aachen, Europe
    Posts
    85

    Re: Eject cd

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose
    Hey,

    I would like Knoppix to never eject my cd, I would like to be able to reboot knoppix remotly anytime and have it boot right back into knoppix...
    Salve Ambrose,

    see: http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/CheatCodes
    noeject
    Do NOT eject CD after halt

    If you use lilo to boot Koppix, you can use appand= "....." and
    add this CheatCodes "noeject", too.
    Greetings,
    rob

Similar Threads

  1. Useful tip: Run LiveCD and eject CD
    By henrique in forum Tips and Tricks
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-13-2009, 07:15 AM
  2. CD eject with KNOPPIX live
    By Mark Walter in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-25-2004, 06:24 PM
  3. how to eject cd?
    By redss in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-10-2004, 04:44 PM
  4. custom knoppix eject on poweroff/reboot problem
    By bartavelle in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-27-2003, 05:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read picture

Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read

$295.00



VINTAGE Apple Mac OS X Computer Monitor picture

VINTAGE Apple Mac OS X Computer Monitor

$250.00



Vintage Apple iMac G4 15

Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers

$300.00



Apple Power Macintosh PowerPC 7300/200 VTG w Keyboard Mouse Storage Drive Read picture

Apple Power Macintosh PowerPC 7300/200 VTG w Keyboard Mouse Storage Drive Read

$199.99



185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac picture

185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac

$90.00



Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Vintage Computer **TURNS ON ** picture

Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Vintage Computer **TURNS ON **

$99.99



2X Vintage Apple Macintosh Desktop Computers - IIcx/IIci - Parts Repair Untested picture

2X Vintage Apple Macintosh Desktop Computers - IIcx/IIci - Parts Repair Untested

$129.00



Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed picture

Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed

$69.95



Apple Mac Microphone Vintage 1990 Model 590-0618-A Original Box Japan AUX Gray picture

Apple Mac Microphone Vintage 1990 Model 590-0618-A Original Box Japan AUX Gray

$14.95



Vintage Apple PowerBook 15” G4 “Aluminum” (1.25GHz/2gb/150gb/Tiger) 2 picture

Vintage Apple PowerBook 15” G4 “Aluminum” (1.25GHz/2gb/150gb/Tiger) 2

$109.99