-
How can you change your MTU value?
Hi there,
I'm currently running knoppix 3.4 from RAM (using the toram option) as my windows xp install keeps rebooting at the start screen after mup.sys pops up..
I don't mind sticking with knoppix as I can access all my files on my ntfs partition (which I can't resize as it's fragmented apparently) .
Everything works fine except some sites on the internet as I'm accessing a win2k computer with internet connection sharing. Due to an odd bug, I basically need to set my mtu value to 1270 (well, that worked with xp).
Anyone know how to alter that setting? Most sites work fine, but certain one's don't at the default of 1500.
Similar Threads
-
By plener in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-17-2004, 11:01 AM
-
By JockVSJock in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-03-2004, 08:09 PM
-
By Rivendell in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-31-2004, 06:37 PM
-
By Jwizzman in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-24-2003, 03:07 PM
-
By Guest in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-22-2002, 04:49 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$368.00

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$169.99

Dell PowerEdge R740 E38S001 Server E38S
$660.00

8W81F Dell PowerEdge R840 24x SFF 4x Xeon Gold 6252 H730P 2x 1100W PSU
$1100.00