Got it.
ifconfig eth1 mtu 1270
Hi there,
I'm currently running knoppix 3.4 from RAM (using the toram option) as my windows xp install keeps rebooting at the start screen after mup.sys pops up..
I don't mind sticking with knoppix as I can access all my files on my ntfs partition (which I can't resize as it's fragmented apparently) .
Everything works fine except some sites on the internet as I'm accessing a win2k computer with internet connection sharing. Due to an odd bug, I basically need to set my mtu value to 1270 (well, that worked with xp).
Anyone know how to alter that setting? Most sites work fine, but certain one's don't at the default of 1500.
Got it.
ifconfig eth1 mtu 1270

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
2024 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$89.99
2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00