-
Junior Member
registered user
HI. I am working with Knoppix 3.6, HD install. I installed my printer, an Epson stylus color 670, within CUPS. At this point I got no errors, so I suppose that all is OK. The printer is connected via an USB port.
But when I try to print... NO NOTHING outputs from the printer, even the test page. A message says that the page was printed successfully, but really the printer does nothing - it even does not try to load the sheet
What I am doing wrong?
Similar Threads
-
By kayl in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-07-2006, 11:21 AM
-
By kayl in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-28-2004, 10:59 PM
-
By dave52355 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-11-2003, 03:05 AM
-
By eco2geek in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-01-2003, 01:47 PM
-
By lnxusr in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 07-12-2003, 11:57 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Micron 1300 MTFDDAK256TDL 256 GB SATA III 2.5 in Solid State Drive
$24.99

SSD 2.5" SATA Hard Drive for Laptop Desktop Windows 10 pro 64 Pro Pre-installed
$42.00

Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00