-

Originally Posted by
HomerCube
I'd like to buy a Samsung ML-1750, too, but only if I'm 100% sure it will work, because I know resellers will surely reject to retire that if my only trouble is "it doesn't work with Linux", and they won't give me warranties for it to work before I buy as well, nor they will let me have some tests with a Knoppix CD.
I just tested it with Knoppix 3.7 and it worked just fine with ParPort, CUPS and Foomatic/hpijs driver with both 300x300 and 600x600 DPI, IOW the same setup I use with my hd installed Kanotix.
As a sidenote, it doesn't seem to work with the recommended pxlmono driver.
Similar Threads
-
By kayl in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-07-2006, 11:21 AM
-
By kayl in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-28-2004, 10:59 PM
-
By dave52355 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-11-2003, 03:05 AM
-
By eco2geek in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-01-2003, 01:47 PM
-
By lnxusr in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 07-12-2003, 11:57 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

HP EliteBook 830 G8 Core I7-1185G7 3.00GHz Laptop 32GB RAM, 512GB SSD
$250.00

SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99

Microsoft Surface Pro 5 Silver 128GB SSD 4gb RAM
$97.97

Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$464.99

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00

AMD FX 8350 8-CORE 4.00GHz CPU FD8350FRW8KHK SOCKET AM3+ *QTY
$39.99

AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99

Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS
$259.98

Intel Core i7-11700T 1.4GHz Processor 8-Core Socket LGA1200 SRKNT
$129.95