-
External Modem works, but web pages do not open
I have Version 3.3 installed to my hard drive. I set up Kppp no problem, as I have in other Linux Distros.
Here's the problem:
I dial up my ISP.
I open Mozilla or Konquerer and try to open a web page and I get "Page not found" errors.
What did I miss?????
Similar Threads
-
By jodef in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-31-2005, 08:21 AM
-
By bako in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 10
Last Post: 04-21-2005, 11:29 PM
-
By metavoid in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-05-2004, 10:27 AM
-
By sopo in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-29-2003, 11:40 AM
-
By in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-26-2002, 07:20 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Lot of 4 USED IPitomy IP620-B with IPX-32 DSS Expansion Module VoIP Phone POE
$225.00

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Complete Office VoIP System: Grandstream UCM6208 IP PBX + (14) GRP2614 Wi-Fi IP
$800.00

Yealink SIP-T46S Black IP Phone 16-Line Gigabit Ethernet PoE
$211.75

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Cisco VoIP Phone CP-8851 with 8800 Key Expansion Modules
$69.00

Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95