-
knx-hdinstall has german dialog boxes
Hi,
I have been trying to install knoppix on my hd, but the dialog prompts are all in German, so not wanting to choose the wrong option I exit the install.
I have tried booting the with lang=us noscsi (needed else boot fails)
and everything is english until I run knx-hdinstall.
Any ideas on how to install? and if I manage to install with the German instructions would this make the hd install appear in German?
I have read in this forum that a hd install is not the same as the Knoppix CD its standard Debian is this true? I am using an ISO image download about Aug-2002.
thanks in advance.
ted
Similar Threads
-
By finder in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-17-2004, 09:53 PM
-
By JNeuhoff in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 03-23-2004, 03:32 PM
-
By BalakrishM in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-04-2004, 04:35 PM
-
By zenkoanlife in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 02-20-2004, 03:39 PM
-
By lueckmw in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-30-2003, 01:25 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$140.00

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99

Cisco B200 M3 2x E5-2670V2 10 Core 8x 16GB-128GB Ram Blade Server VIC1240 14900R
$399.00

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08