See the thread here.
Hi,
I have been trying to install knoppix on my hd, but the dialog prompts are all in German, so not wanting to choose the wrong option I exit the install.
I have tried booting the with lang=us noscsi (needed else boot fails)
and everything is english until I run knx-hdinstall.
Any ideas on how to install? and if I manage to install with the German instructions would this make the hd install appear in German?
I have read in this forum that a hd install is not the same as the Knoppix CD its standard Debian is this true? I am using an ISO image download about Aug-2002.
thanks in advance.
ted
See the thread here.
I download the latest version of knx-hdinstall (.38 i think) and all work well. Now I just have to get my LTmodem working.
thanks
Ted

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00
Crucial 32GB(4 x 8GB) CT8G4DFS824A.C8FDD1 DDR4-2400 UDIMM Desktop RAM - CR352A
$89.95
Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM RAM M393A4K40CB1CRC0Q
$185.00
Micron 16GB (2x8GB) 2Rx8 DDR3 1600MHz PC3-12800U Desktop RAM
$19.99
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
96GB DDR5 48GBx2 SO-DIMM 262-Pin Laptop RAM PC5-5600B 2Rx8
$1199.00
DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00
Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00