See the thread here.
Hi,
I have been trying to install knoppix on my hd, but the dialog prompts are all in German, so not wanting to choose the wrong option I exit the install.
I have tried booting the with lang=us noscsi (needed else boot fails)
and everything is english until I run knx-hdinstall.
Any ideas on how to install? and if I manage to install with the German instructions would this make the hd install appear in German?
I have read in this forum that a hd install is not the same as the Knoppix CD its standard Debian is this true? I am using an ISO image download about Aug-2002.
thanks in advance.
ted
See the thread here.
I download the latest version of knx-hdinstall (.38 i think) and all work well. Now I just have to get my LTmodem working.
thanks
Ted

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99
24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99
Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
(LOT OF 72) KINGSTON 8GB RAM 1Rx8 PC4-2400R DDR4 Memory
$2000.99
Transcend 96GB (6x16GB) 2Rx8 PC4-2666V DDR4 ECC UDIMM Server RAM TS2GLH72V6B
$299.00
1x64GB Hynix HMAA8GL7MMR4N DDR4 PC4 2133P-LE0-11 4Rx4 ECC LRDIMM Server RAM
$320.00
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00