Simply edit /etc/init.d/apcupsd . You need to comment out these 3 lines:
#echo -n "Please check your configuration and then remove this"
#echo " warning to make apcupsd work"
#exit 0
I installed my new UPS and did apt-get install apcupsd to get the package. Installed OK. Opened up the config file (etc/apcupsd/apcupsd.conf) and configured it. Now the problem: When I type /etc/init.d/apcupsd STOP/START/STATUS, it says PLEASE CHECK YOUR CONFIGURATION AND REMOVE THIS WARNING TO MAKE APCUPSD WORK. Where is this???? I've looked all over and can't seem to find where I need to make this change.
Simply edit /etc/init.d/apcupsd . You need to comment out these 3 lines:
#echo -n "Please check your configuration and then remove this"
#echo " warning to make apcupsd work"
#exit 0

VTG Atari 400 Home Computer System ** Sold "AS-IS" for Parts or Repair
$88.75
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99
INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
Vintage Atari SF354 Floppy Disk Drive & Power Supply FOR PARTS OR REPAIR AS IS
$120.00