-
How can I see a SATA HDD in Knoppix 3.4 ?
I have a SATA HDD and I need to rescue some data from one of the two partitions on it. When I get the CD to install, it cannot see the HDD, and later on, when Knoppix is running, there's no way I can see anything from the SATA drive, and i also cannot see the contents of the old ATA drive that I have installed on my comp. How can I solve the issue with the SATA drive?
Similar Threads
-
By Alterscape in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-10-2005, 02:35 AM
-
By Krisbee in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-01-2005, 06:44 PM
-
By best15 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-11-2004, 03:38 PM
-
By Visivicous in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-08-2004, 09:58 PM
-
By torchZ06 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-02-2003, 02:47 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores | 32gb | HBA330 | 2x 1...
$324.99

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$248.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00