-
KNOPPIX 3.4 CD remastered w/ Debian unstable, X Server exits
I've just remastered a KNOPPIX 3.4 CD that I had upgraded to the latest unstable packages. When I try to boot from the CD, the X server starts up and I can see the KNOPPIX background but it instantly exits and returns to the shell prompt. When I run startx, the result is the same. The shell prompt shows the error message: "X-Window session terminated with errors. Please check and retry /etc/init.d/xsession start."
Similar Threads
-
By nadja in forum German Forum
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-25-2005, 12:47 PM
-
By Hydralisk in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 44
Last Post: 06-01-2005, 05:47 AM
-
By rimmern in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-11-2004, 06:42 PM
-
By awreneau in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-30-2004, 06:30 PM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-06-2003, 12:51 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$96.60

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 256GB DDR3 RAM NO HDD
$349.99

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$197.76

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

Supermicro 938-16 16-LFF MicroCloud SuperServer 5038MR-H8TRF *No Blade Servers*
$159.99

Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08