Has a solution to this been found? I am having this issue on a remaster(from scratch actually)..
Has a solution to this been found? I am having this issue on a remaster(from scratch actually)..
Resolved, thanks to Fabian on the mailing list! Ensure /etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc is 755 and add set -x and set +e to /etc/X11/Xsessions.d/45xsession. I add them right on top:
Worked like a charm afterwards!Code:#!/bin/bash PATH="/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/X11R6/bin:/usr/games:/usr/local/bin:." export PATH set -x set +e
cesman

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
2024 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$89.99
2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL60 DL80 Gen9 (U15) U15_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit USB Flash Drive
$25.99
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL160 DL180 Gen9 (U20) U20_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant BL460cWS46 Gen9 (I36) I36_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99