good mornig in usa and good afternoon in far east or good evening in australias
I like to migrate from WIN envirnment to linux but have no clue where to start! I have just got Knoppix 3.4 cd. anybody can help me to total transform to linux?
Shanan
good mornig in usa and good afternoon in far east or good evening in australias
I like to migrate from WIN envirnment to linux but have no clue where to start! I have just got Knoppix 3.4 cd. anybody can help me to total transform to linux?
Shanan

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Atari 400/800 Programming Language Pilot W/ Turtle Graphics COMPLETE
$49.95
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
Atari 520ST Vintage Home Computer Keyboard Unit
$199.97
Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00
ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95
VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75