Well, what is it doesn't work?!Originally Posted by mzilikazi
I've got SAMSUNG 1100DF 21" and it is capable of 1600x1200x85Hz .. 1024x768x120Hz.. and if I type what you said, it switches the resolution, but the damn refresh rate is still 60Hz!!!
![]()
Well, what is it doesn't work?!Originally Posted by mzilikazi
I've got SAMSUNG 1100DF 21" and it is capable of 1600x1200x85Hz .. 1024x768x120Hz.. and if I type what you said, it switches the resolution, but the damn refresh rate is still 60Hz!!!
![]()

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99
Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00
G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.26
LSI 9305-16i SATA SAS 12Gbs Controller card PCIe 3.0 IT-Mode w/SAS SATA cable US
$120.73
Promise Pegasus R6 Thunderbolt 2 RAID Storage 6Bay Enclosure G2U
$129.99
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00