Well, what is it doesn't work?!Originally Posted by mzilikazi
I've got SAMSUNG 1100DF 21" and it is capable of 1600x1200x85Hz .. 1024x768x120Hz.. and if I type what you said, it switches the resolution, but the damn refresh rate is still 60Hz!!!
![]()
Well, what is it doesn't work?!Originally Posted by mzilikazi
I've got SAMSUNG 1100DF 21" and it is capable of 1600x1200x85Hz .. 1024x768x120Hz.. and if I type what you said, it switches the resolution, but the damn refresh rate is still 60Hz!!!
![]()

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts
$59.99
Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00
Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99
Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$109.99
DEC Digital DECmate III PC238 PDP-8 6120 RX50 Dual Floppy Vintage Computer
$649.95
Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95
Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99
Vintage Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) DECserver 200/MC Terminal Server
$79.95
Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99
Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99