I have Creative modem blaster V.90 PCI DI5655. And knoppix didnt show my modem. What i must do. Please give me an adress for creative modem driver for linux .
I have Creative modem blaster V.90 PCI DI5655. And knoppix didnt show my modem. What i must do. Please give me an adress for creative modem driver for linux .
This one looks a hard one to find, try again and take some time to search for it...
http://www.alltheweb.com/search?cat=...0&_sb_lang=pre
For example...
http://www.modem-drivers.com/drivers/22/22552.htm
Take a look here:
http://endor.hsutx.edu/~cfreak/old/modemlist.html
I had a simular problem, though.
In the end I just bought a new modem, which talked the right language.
I had a ASUS USB adsl modem AAM 6000 UG, which I couldn't get to work in Linux.
I bought a level one FBR-1407A adsl/Firewall VPN Router with printer server. These things work with whatever OS your using...
Have fun...
Pascal Van de Vyver
Belgium Europe
A real Knoppix user...

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
nxa-pac-750w-pe v02 NEW OPEN BOX for Cisco Nexus 9300 Series power supply
$200.00