-
Thank you for responding,
Right now what I do is run the 'network card configuration' and all the correct values come up already in the textboxes where it asks me for the ip addresses. For samba I open a terminal session and I type in /etc/init.d/samba start and that does what I need. So what would I need to do to make automatically come up?
Is it normal for this to happen, or does everyone else just find a way to deal with it?
Stephen
Similar Threads
-
By ELeahi in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-15-2004, 09:40 AM
-
By techdesk in forum Networking
Replies: 7
Last Post: 09-26-2004, 09:35 AM
-
By lkornowski2 in forum Networking
Replies: 12
Last Post: 05-01-2004, 11:50 PM
-
By mnomn in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-15-2003, 07:43 PM
-
By InstallScript in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-09-2003, 10:58 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core Ultra 7 270K Plus 24 cores (8 P-cores + 16 E-cores)
$269.99

OPNsense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI
$195.00

Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz 8 Core Processor
$85.00

Clear Touch Interactive Module CTI PCMOD PC55 ST i5 6core,8GB DDR4,256GB SSD NEW
$225.00

*Brand New-Factory Sealed* AMD Ryzen 7 9850X3D 8-Core 5.6GHz AM5 00-100001973WOF
$429.00

Dell - XPS 13.4" 3K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 5 Series 3 320 2026 - 8GB...
$599.99

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW
$395.00

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core 3.4GHz Socket AM4 CPU Processor….
$309.99

AMD Ryzen 7 5800XT 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
$179.99

HP 2x 10GB OPNsense Quad Core i5-8500 8GB RAM 3Port Gigabit Firewall AES-NI SSD
$199.95