-
kde problem after upgrade + network
Hello,
I installed Knoppix 3.4 on my hd.
Then I wanted to set a more beatiful kde, so I installed kdeartwork via apt-get. Then I upgrade all with apt-get upgrade.
The problem is that most of themes disappears from kde, and only old and ugly themes are shown.
The result is the same if I do the upgrade and then kdeartwork install.
Another problem is that my network card setting are loosede every reboot; how I make them persistent?
Thanks,
badmouth
Similar Threads
-
By DimGR in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-29-2004, 07:14 AM
-
By timread in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-17-2004, 12:22 AM
-
By gill1109 in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-28-2003, 05:20 AM
-
By tagamichi in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-27-2003, 06:23 AM
-
By vesselinpeev in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-26-2003, 09:03 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99

Atari 1040ST Vintage Home Computer w/ Original Mouse Untested Parts Repair AS IS
$228.32

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75