-
Junior Member
registered user
Knoppix Fstab Question
I currently have about 16 partitions on my hdrive presently;there is a FAT partition that I would like to automount at boot up.However whenvever I edit and save fstab I get the following message :
Xlib: connection to ":0.0" refused by server
Xlib: No protocol specified
When I reboot the original fstab has not changed.
Any suggestions
Similar Threads
-
By cheetahman in forum General Support
Replies: 19
Last Post: 03-21-2005, 11:58 AM
-
By 24dan in forum German Forum
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-15-2005, 10:43 AM
-
By fowlertrainer in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-31-2004, 09:10 PM
-
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-22-2004, 06:29 PM
-
By Cuddles in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 01-28-2004, 04:19 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

FLASHFORGE 3D Printer AD5X Multi-Color IFS Auto Refill High Speed Printing US
$349.00