-
Senior Member
registered user
mzi, I love my command line, too. And I have been using it a lot lately as I got into more KDE-ness (to see just why something isn't working, the errors are nice to be able to note
in the gui, it just usually dies a slow blinking, timeout death. It is very nice to see niceties (sp?) that even XP doesn't offer. I remember getting a sick sort of chuckle that XP could burn from its file mgr and doh, even look inside zip archives like a regular file (gee, linux does that). But this ripping thing from a file mgr in linux is really so, well, damn adorable
I went through hoops to rip in windows, with aspi layer this and that. And all I need to do in linux is like "browse" a cd and copy or open it from the mp3 folder. That is cool. I am old and easily impressed LOL, but I think it very cool
Similar Threads
-
By CyberShadow in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-06-2004, 06:29 AM
-
By beforewisdom in forum Ideas
Replies: 9
Last Post: 12-23-2003, 02:10 PM
-
By rmdnet in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 12-09-2003, 11:08 AM
-
By knoppix37672 in forum Ideas
Replies: 11
Last Post: 10-01-2003, 05:14 AM
-
By Laurie in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-21-2003, 01:51 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1671.47

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$349.48

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

Acer Aspire 14" AI Copilot+PC Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V Gen 4 ARC 16GB 1TB Refurb
$462.74

Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99

128TB External SSD Solid State Drive Hard Drive Disk PC Phones Mac Games Videos
$117.45