-
Junior Member
registered user
Knoppix and Networking
Hello Knoppers !
I really liked The Knoppix 3.3 distro I have tested recently, and I could connect to ADSL, browse the web, and watch video clips with it (from Windows disk) !
but I want to be able to use Knoppix as my "Internet Gateway" system, however I found no ability to do so...
People, can we use Mandrake's DrakGW Internet Connection Sharing Wizard for the next version of Knoppix ???
It's part of Mandrake Linux, but it doesn't seem to be a part of MandrakeMove live-CD...
I really need it. Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By mkaptein in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-20-2004, 08:47 PM
-
By 23skidoo in forum Networking
Replies: 8
Last Post: 09-28-2004, 04:02 AM
-
By YannLeMerle in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-30-2004, 08:44 AM
-
By Sn0wD0g in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-14-2003, 04:59 PM
-
By silicosick in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-04-2003, 08:48 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99

Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06

Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99

Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00

Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00

1986-88 Antic Atari / Analog Computing Magazines Computer vtg LOT Collection 80s
$45.49

Packard Bell ISA Sound Card AD1845XP Analog Devices SoundPort DOS Win95 Untested
$25.46

RARE VINTAGE Kontron 80 Psi Compact Microcomputer Computer Germany Early 1980s
$399.99