nevermind... I got it.
Much as the title says Knoppix 3.4 (being ran from CD) won't detect my onboard lan (gigalan).
I'm a newb with anything Linux so I might just be overlooking something.
So far I've ran the network card detect utility thingy and it says there is no network adaptor.
Well I'm posting from the same computer under windows XP so I'm fairly certain there is.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
nevermind... I got it.
# modprobe sk98lin #load modules
# pump -i eth0 #DHCP client

Cisco C9200-48P-A Catalyst 48-Port PoE+ Switch
$749.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points - Tested & Working (AP Only)
$89.99
Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00
Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch
$69.99
Cisco Catalyst Wireless 9164l Series Wi-fi 6e Access Point
$349.00
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch
$39.99