-
Knoppix 3.4 won't detect onboard LAN (motherboard: P4P800)
Much as the title says Knoppix 3.4 (being ran from CD) won't detect my onboard lan (gigalan).
I'm a newb with anything Linux so I might just be overlooking something.
So far I've ran the network card detect utility thingy and it says there is no network adaptor.
Well I'm posting from the same computer under windows XP so I'm fairly certain there is.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
-
-
Ethernet P4P800
# modprobe sk98lin #load modules
# pump -i eth0 #DHCP client
Similar Threads
-
By tuxtaxdani in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 02-25-2004, 04:01 PM
-
By rubensava in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-20-2004, 03:29 AM
-
By achim in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-30-2003, 11:11 AM
-
By audioaficionado in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 14
Last Post: 08-22-2003, 01:26 AM
-
By ckapsl in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-21-2003, 06:03 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

(LOT OF 12) Intel Core i5-9500 CPU 3.00GHz Desktop Processor (SRF4B)
$575.00

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel SR3XE Core i5-8500 3.0GHz 9M Socket 1151 6-Core CPU Processor *Tested*
$32.99

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

USED - Intel Core i7-13700 SRMBA 2.10GHz 30M 16-Core Socket 1700 CPU Processor
$250.00

Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99