-
Knoppix 3.4 won't detect onboard LAN (motherboard: P4P800)
Much as the title says Knoppix 3.4 (being ran from CD) won't detect my onboard lan (gigalan).
I'm a newb with anything Linux so I might just be overlooking something.
So far I've ran the network card detect utility thingy and it says there is no network adaptor.
Well I'm posting from the same computer under windows XP so I'm fairly certain there is.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Similar Threads
-
By tuxtaxdani in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 02-25-2004, 04:01 PM
-
By rubensava in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-20-2004, 03:29 AM
-
By achim in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-30-2003, 11:11 AM
-
By audioaficionado in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 14
Last Post: 08-22-2003, 01:26 AM
-
By ckapsl in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-21-2003, 06:03 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$361.91

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$71.87

Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99