-
Knoppix 3.4 won't detect onboard LAN (motherboard: P4P800)
Much as the title says Knoppix 3.4 (being ran from CD) won't detect my onboard lan (gigalan).
I'm a newb with anything Linux so I might just be overlooking something.
So far I've ran the network card detect utility thingy and it says there is no network adaptor.
Well I'm posting from the same computer under windows XP so I'm fairly certain there is.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Similar Threads
-
By tuxtaxdani in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 02-25-2004, 04:01 PM
-
By rubensava in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-20-2004, 03:29 AM
-
By achim in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-30-2003, 11:11 AM
-
By audioaficionado in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 14
Last Post: 08-22-2003, 01:26 AM
-
By ckapsl in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-21-2003, 06:03 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Yealink W70B W73H DECT IP VoIP Cordless Phone Handset Base Charger Never Used
$109.00

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Ubiquiti UniFi Talk UVP-Touch VoIP IP Phone PoE Touchscreen Tested Reset
$64.99

Complete Office VoIP System: Grandstream UCM6208 IP PBX + (14) GRP2614 Wi-Fi IP
$800.00

LOT OF 4 - Cisco CP-8811 IP Phone 8811 VoIP Business Desk Phone Office Gigabit
$89.99

Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95

Grandstream HT801 v2 Single Port Analog Telephone Adapter
$33.50