I had a problem with that version also. Try version dated 12-12 and that should take care of it. I found that it was better to FTP as opposed to HTTP. It could be something peculiar to my setup, you never know.
After switching the KDE ran fine!
Autodetect works fine. KDE will not start, get error stating "couldn't start kdeinit. Check your installation."
I tried redownloading and burning. I get the same results on 2 different computers, one athlon based the other a Thinkpad T23. Gnome works but I was wondering if this is a known problem or just something I did.
Using Knoppix v3.1 2002-12-11-en.iso.
I had a problem with that version also. Try version dated 12-12 and that should take care of it. I found that it was better to FTP as opposed to HTTP. It could be something peculiar to my setup, you never know.
After switching the KDE ran fine!

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$169.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14S Gen 1 8-Core 4750U 1.70 GHz 512 GB SSD 16 GB RAM Win11Pro
$240.00
Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00
HP Pavilion Laptop Computer 15.6 8-Core Intel i3 8GB RAM 628GB Storage, Open Box
$299.00
Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
$189.99
Microsoft Surface Go 2 Laptop Core i5 1135G7 2.4GHz 8GB 128GB SSD
$179.99
Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS
$259.98
Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00