I had a problem with that version also. Try version dated 12-12 and that should take care of it. I found that it was better to FTP as opposed to HTTP. It could be something peculiar to my setup, you never know.
After switching the KDE ran fine!
I had a problem with that version also. Try version dated 12-12 and that should take care of it. I found that it was better to FTP as opposed to HTTP. It could be something peculiar to my setup, you never know.
After switching the KDE ran fine!

Commodore Amiga 1010 3.5" Floppy Disk Drive 880K WORKS GREAT
$179.00
Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00
Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00
Amiga 1000 Computer w/ Monitor Keyboard Mouse Disc Drive Sidecar Expansion Discs
$895.00
Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00
Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$225.00
TF536 for Amiga 2000: 68030/36, 64MB RAM, IDE interface+CF card-See description
$174.96
ALS Storage Box with Assorted Amiga Format 3.5" Floppy Disks
$199.00
RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00