Hi to everybody!
I'm doing a Spanish Web about Knoppix and I want to put the Knoppix-CD backgrounds to free download on it (for the user don´t have old Knoppix versions and want the backgrounds). I suppose they are free-use (GNU) and I want to change the format to JPG (smaller Kb size) but I've send an e-mail to Kleinhenz Media two weeks ago and they haven´t answer me yet. Any sugestion? Thanks.
![]()

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00
NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77
RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99
Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99
Samsung Galaxy Tab 14.6 in Wi-Fi Tablet 256MB Black w/ Keyboard Case Bundle
$700.00
Lot of 50 Samsung PC4 32GB 2400T-R Server RAM Modules
$8499.99