hi im total newbie and im having problem booting the cd. I vurned the iso file in cd and when i restart my pc (OS WIN XP) it says no boot record found in d: (cd drive). How do i fix this? plz help. thanks a lot. I used nero to burn the iso. thanks
hi im total newbie and im having problem booting the cd. I vurned the iso file in cd and when i restart my pc (OS WIN XP) it says no boot record found in d: (cd drive). How do i fix this? plz help. thanks a lot. I used nero to burn the iso. thanks
Did you burn it as an image?
http://members.home.nl/lsnoek/iso.ht...0Burning%20ROM
Hey thanks buddy, It works perfectly now. Cheers![]()

Vintage Apple iMac G3 USB Keyboard Bondi Blue 1998 - Untested
$29.99
VINTAGE Apple Mac OS X Computer Monitor
$250.00
Apple Computer Vintage Mouse Pad 1980s-1990s Logo Rare Original Accessory
$39.99
Vintage Apple USB Mouse M4848 Bondi Blue iMac G3 Hockey Puck - Tested Working
$22.99
Kineses PS/2 Keyboard to Macintosh Adapter Converter Vintage Interface Apple
$60.00
Vintage 80s Apple llc Computer Case Messenger Bag
$59.99
Vintage Apple IIe Computer A2S2064 (Powers On Untested For Parts/repair)
$249.99
Vintage apple clock and time card 1984 timemaster 11 H.O. Never tested
$79.00
Apple cloth fabric banner iBook tangerine orange New Old Stock Vintage
$99.00
Vintage Apple Color RGB Color Monitor A2M6014. Used.
$199.99