-
Senior Member
registered user
I think when you asked how to edit a file, you may have left some with the impression that you aren't yet ready for a full hd install.
I have already installed knoppix in my hardrive with ext3, but somebody wrote that reiserfs is faster than ext3! This is the reason why I want to go for reiserfs type installation.
I think I will have to study more the commands; this is something really new for me!
Thank You.
Similar Threads
-
By xaviers2002 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 10-12-2004, 10:55 PM
-
By thiagoalencar in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 07-28-2004, 11:22 PM
-
By martial in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-20-2003, 02:14 PM
-
By tarAnta in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-04-2003, 06:59 PM
-
By rakoon in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-10-2003, 05:55 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$259.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Netac 256GB SSD 2.5'' SATA III 6Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive 500MB/s PC/Latop
$40.00

SANDISK ULTRA 3D NAND 1TB SSD SATA III 6 GB/S 2.5" /7 (SDSSDH3-1T02)
$138.56