All I need to know how to do is just to burn the file, the nero 6.0 is not working and has destroyed 2 of my cds... is there an alternative burner, or does any one know an updated patch that will work with the newest version?
Ok, I downloaded the image file and, also nero burning program. I then burned the image file to a cd (using nero), about 30% of the way through it says error or something like that and spits out the disk, I then put it back in and it is destroyed (says 0 space available). I know that nero had a bug or something that will not let it burn large files so I downloaded the patch, and it says only works with a previous version, so what is the patch for the newest version of nero, or are there any suggestions of any other burning program?
What program did you use to burn the file, and did you have to get a patch?
Thanks
All I need to know how to do is just to burn the file, the nero 6.0 is not working and has destroyed 2 of my cds... is there an alternative burner, or does any one know an updated patch that will work with the newest version?
Are you sure the iso file is all ~700 MB?
There's some other burning apps you could try, here's at least howto's: http://members.home.nl/lsnoek/iso.htm
You could just google for trial version for places like: http://www.snapfiles.com/shareware/gmm/swcdburn.html
I seem to remember people liking alcohol for burning images: http://www.alcohol-soft.com/

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99
Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00
Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06
Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
NOB VINTAGE Earthlink MailStation Standard 120 - Email Appliance
$29.99
Vintage Apple lII Disk lII Floppy Drive Analog Card PCB 820-0024-C Tested
$40.00