I and trying to change the boot screen logo and I am unable to find the boot.img for knoppix 3.4. If I am corerct the cd does not have one. I was hoping someone could tell me how to change the logo on the boot screen without the .img file. Thanks
I and trying to change the boot screen logo and I am unable to find the boot.img for knoppix 3.4. If I am corerct the cd does not have one. I was hoping someone could tell me how to change the logo on the boot screen without the .img file. Thanks
Knoppix 3.4 does not use a boot.img due to change to isolinux boot procedure.
Changing Boot screen: Perhaps this is what you are looking for:
http://www.desktop-linux.net/bootsplash.htm
If not, do a search on these forums for 'boot screen' or ' bootsplash'
Probably you were asking about this file: /cdrom/boot/isolinux/logo.16
I quick search with google for "knoppix ppm file" turned up a number of explanations of how to deal with this.
Here is one:
http://hydra.hq.linuxtag.net/~kester...pix-HOWTO.html

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99
Dell PowerEdge R640 8xSFF Server Barebone 2 x Heat Sink w / 2x 1100W PSU
$315.00
Dell PowerEdge R640 Server 2.10Ghz 32-Core 64GB RAM Startup
$763.95
Dell Poweredge C4130 2x LGA2011-3 1U 4x GPU Rackmount Server CTO (NO CPU/NO RAM)
$299.95
Dell Poweredge R620 10x 2.5" bay with 256GB (16x16gb) DDR3, 2x E5-2690v2, H710
$349.99