-
KNOPPIX 3.4 CD remastered w/ Debian unstable, X Server exits
I've just remastered a KNOPPIX 3.4 CD that I had upgraded to the latest unstable packages. When I try to boot from the CD, the X server starts up and I can see the KNOPPIX background but it instantly exits and returns to the shell prompt. When I run startx, the result is the same. The shell prompt shows the error message: "X-Window session terminated with errors. Please check and retry /etc/init.d/xsession start."
Similar Threads
-
By nadja in forum German Forum
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-25-2005, 12:47 PM
-
By Hydralisk in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 44
Last Post: 06-01-2005, 05:47 AM
-
By rimmern in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-11-2004, 06:42 PM
-
By awreneau in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-30-2004, 06:30 PM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-06-2003, 12:51 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1MB- 64GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick Jump Drive Lot
$280.00

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)
$36.99

TESLA OEM Model S,3,X,Y USB Flash Drive for Dashcam 128GB READ DESCRIPTION BELOW
$22.00