-
Can I put Knoppix backgrounds in my web to free download?
Hi to everybody!
I'm doing a Spanish Web about Knoppix and I want to put the Knoppix-CD backgrounds to free download on it (for the user donīt have old Knoppix versions and want the backgrounds). I suppose they are free-use (GNU) and I want to change the format to JPG (smaller Kb size) but I've send an e-mail to Kleinhenz Media two weeks ago and they havenīt answer me yet. Any sugestion? Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-24-2005, 03:01 PM
-
By bob58 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-23-2005, 06:31 AM
-
By CrashedAgain in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-13-2004, 06:24 PM
-
By zentu in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-14-2004, 11:22 PM
-
By neomarkprice48 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-06-2003, 06:41 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

DEC Digital DECmate III PC238 PDP-8 6120 RX50 Dual Floppy Vintage Computer
$649.95

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$109.99

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts
$59.99

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99