-
Junior Member
registered user
Where is the terminal server script located?
I'd like to take a crack at editing it manually. I finally decided to do a hard drive install and the whole purpose was to see how it would affect performance on the terminal server. And as I discovered, the script doesn't work for a hard drive install. And yes, I'm aware that it is possible to trick it by using the compressed CD image copied to the hard drive, but that seems to be defeating the purpose if I'm looking for better performance.
Furtermore, it's not just better performance I'm after. I'm also hoping to apply the badmem kernel patch so I can run terminals that use up my fairly huge collection of bad RAM modules.
So, it's really in my best interests to get the terminal server working with the hard drive install. If somebody could just help me out with a pointer on where to look for the script, I'd be much obliged.
Similar Threads
-
By steve2004 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-25-2004, 11:37 PM
-
By IsaacKuo in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-18-2004, 04:05 PM
-
By cybervet in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-27-2003, 11:44 PM
-
By hacker66868 in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-27-2003, 11:35 PM
-
By Robert Michel in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-26-2003, 01:21 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00

Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99

5 Vintage Apple Newton Stickers – Original Apple Memorabilia
$15.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB - M0001A W/ Keyboard, 2 Mice, 800K HD, + More
$300.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00

5x Vintage Apple Macintosh II NuBus Cards 630-4179 NI GPIB DIO Asante Ethernet
$239.95

Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95

Retro Vintage Apple M0110A Compact Wired Mechanical keyboard for Macintosh Plus
$64.95

Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00

Vintage Apple III Motherboard Logic Board 820-0043-00 E Fully Populated Tested
$210.00