-
Junior Member
registered user
Help! Can't access Knoppix.
I installed another system on a lin partition (Mandrake) which has been removed. Anyhow, now the lilo gui shows up and when I click on it instead of the Knoppix loading I get this:
initrd-tools: 0.1.67
mount: fs type devfs not supported by Kernel
umount: devfs: not mounted
mount: fs type devfs not supported by Kernel
umount: devfs: not mounted
chroot: /sbin/init: no such file or directory
Kernel panic: Attempted to kill init!
All of this, of course, after I tried to reinstll lilo to the hda4 root partition.
Can anyone help steer me the right direction?
I can access the partition with the knoppix 3.4 disk, the partition and all info is there, I just can't access it.
tia
pgk
Similar Threads
-
By davidev in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-09-2005, 12:28 PM
-
By MannyLNJ in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-30-2005, 03:53 PM
-
By ghofmann in forum Ideas
Replies: 7
Last Post: 08-15-2004, 12:51 PM
-
By rowck001 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-23-2004, 09:50 PM
-
By stevethayne in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-03-2003, 04:24 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HYNIX 64GB (1X64GB) 2RX4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 SERVER MEMORY
$600.00

SK hynix 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 SDRAM PC4-2133P 288-Pin DIMM HMA41GU7AFR8N-TF
$65.00

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

1x64GB Hynix HMAA8GL7MMR4N DDR4 PC4 2133P-LE0-11 4Rx4 ECC LRDIMM Server RAM
$320.00

Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95

M386A8K40CM2-CVF Samsung 64GB PC4-23400 DDR4-2933MHz ECC 4Rx4 1.2V Memory
$519.99

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99

32GB (2x16GB) SK Hynix Samsung Micron 2Rx8 PC4-2400T DDR4 Laptop Memory RAM
$140.00