-
Administrator
Site Admin-
Re: Try Thunderbird!!

Originally Posted by
sakiZ
....The interface is suspiciously like Outlook so it is easy to adapt to.
.......
That's funny, I'm having a hell of a time adapting to it. Don't like it one bit. In fact, although I was hoping to move everything to Thunderbird, I may not be able to because of the interface.
To be honest, I have never used Outlook though, so I may not have you advantage of knowing just how bad a mail program can be. But I have used some bad ones. But just being like Outlook does not make an Iinterface easy to adapt to for everyone.
Similar Threads
-
By johnfila in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-18-2010, 05:35 PM
-
By Keilaron in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-25-2005, 04:38 AM
-
By bob58 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 21
Last Post: 02-20-2005, 09:52 PM
-
By nonzero in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-05-2004, 09:23 PM
-
By SerenityNet in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-08-2003, 06:22 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00

Vintage Apple Design Keyboard Model M2980 Macintosh 1994 Untested
$28.49

Vintage Apple IIgs 3.5” & 5.25” Floppy Disk Drives A9M0106 A9M0107 Untested
$115.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh LC M0350 Desktop No Harddrive No Power Supply - Parts
$71.95

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB - M0001A W/ Keyboard, 2 Mice, 800K HD, + More
$300.00

Lot of 64 Apple II IIe IIc 5.25” Floppy Disk Games Software Utilities Vintage
$39.00

Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95

5x Vintage Apple Macintosh II NuBus Cards 630-4179 NI GPIB DIO Asante Ethernet
$239.95

Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99

Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00