-
Senior Member
registered user
Oh, where were you when I needed you most ????
I've scrapped so many "outlook" folders and such, in two hard drive installs, so far... I basically just re-created them from scratch - luckily, on the last install - v3.3 to v3.4 - I just exported everything, and then inported - mostly my "contacts" and "address book"...
This "trick" you suggest would have been good when I "converted" from Win98 to Knoppix v3.3 - in which case, I just considered my "old mail" lost -=- or with the "backup" system, I just re-emailed myself in the old system, and recvd the mail into my Knoppix KMail - would have (probably) been easier using your suggestion though.
[mental note] Flag this download.
Ms. Cuddles
Similar Threads
-
By johnfila in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-18-2010, 05:35 PM
-
By Keilaron in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-25-2005, 04:38 AM
-
By bob58 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 21
Last Post: 02-20-2005, 09:52 PM
-
By nonzero in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-05-2004, 09:23 PM
-
By SerenityNet in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-08-2003, 06:22 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

LOT (8) Cisco UCS UCSB-B200-M5 2x6248R 24 core 3.0G 24x64g DDR4-2933 ram
$112000.00

Cisco B200 M3 2x E5-2670V2 10 Core 8x 16GB-128GB Ram Blade Server VIC1240 14900R
$399.00

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$96.60

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08