-
Junior Member
registered user
I used to try readPST when I had to convert from Outlook to Evolution, but it was quite unstable, especially when faced to nested folders. But I can't remember which version I was using, so perhaps this one is more reliable.
Outport, too, is kind of a mess, in that it doesn't import attachments and loses lots of settings/format; moreover, it comes into trouble when Outlook security issues urge it to close connection as it exceeds some time limits.
Anyway, since I eventually migrated to Mozilla as mail client, using it (Windows sided) to convert from PST and simply copying folders into Linux-sided one is easy; I must admit I'm experiencing some troubles from versions past 1.6 (to import data I often have to make some tries before I get it to work; matter of permissions
), but in the end it sounds like being the best choice.
Similar Threads
-
By johnfila in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-18-2010, 05:35 PM
-
By Keilaron in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-25-2005, 04:38 AM
-
By bob58 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 21
Last Post: 02-20-2005, 09:52 PM
-
By nonzero in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-05-2004, 09:23 PM
-
By SerenityNet in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-08-2003, 06:22 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99